Inventory Basis:at cost
Multilocational leader in commercial trucks and specialty vehicles repair & maintenance
With more than 25 years of successful operations, the Company has established itself as a recognized leader in repair services and preventative maintenance for commercial trucks and specialty vehicles.
The Company’s strong reputation, long-standing client relationships, and fast-growing market collectively provide an attractive investment opportunity to a number of potential purchasers. Whether a truck repair business looking to expand into a new geographic market, an institutional investor who wants to continue and expand the Company’s success, or a knowledgeable individual seeking to capitalize on the Company’s tremendous growth opportunities, the Company’s current market offers significant demand for its services and provides a unique opportunity for the knowledgeable investor.
• Name recognition and excellent reputation – strong, long standing client base with no risk of client concentration. Commercial clients only.
• Multiple profit centers – repair and maintenance of commercial trucks and specialty vehicles. Details of other services provided will be disclosed to a pre-qualified buyer
• Consistent, year-on-year, revenue growth – 23% increase in 2015 compared to 2014 and almost 10% increase in 2016 compared to 2015 revenue. The owner expects revenue of over $3m in 2018.
• Low Competition – More demand than supply.
• Multilocational presence – several locations in a fast growing environment with tremendous demand and low competition
• Spacious premises – and opportunities to expand current facilities
• Large and Growing Market – higher demand than supply
• Experienced and Talented Management Team – Operational managers oversee each location, allowing the owner to concentrate on strategic tasks.
Inventory:Not included in asking price
Location 1 – The Company operates out of an industrial, one-story, heavy equipment service and repair facility offering ~10,000 square feet of gross building. Location is owned and is sold together with the business. Location 2 -The Company operates out of a 5,000 sq. ft. concrete block building. Location is rented.
Competition:The industry has higher demand than supply
Growth & Expansion:Multiple growth opportunities are available and will be discussed with a pre-qualified buyer.
Support & Training:The Seller will provide training to ensure a smooth transition.
Reason for Selling:Moving out of stateEmployees:
SBA loans will be available for qualified buyers
The Seller will provide training to ensure a smooth transition.