Inventory Basis:at cost, additional
Real Estate:$2,500,000 (additional)
No matter what happens with the economy, trucks and cars need to be repaired. The state of the economy, pandemic or anything else doesn’t matter. Call us to learn more about this tremendous business which proved to succeed in good times and bad times.
With more than 15 years of successful operations, the Company has established itself as a recognized leader in repair and collision services for automobiles and large commercial trucks.
- Name Recognition and Excellent Reputation – Its name is well recognized by customers within its target markets for fair pricing and honest dealings.
- Multiple Profit Centers – Diversified operations include mechanical and collision services for passenger vehicles and commercial trucks, towing and transportation services, tire and emissions services.
- Location – Centrally located within the State and based on a heavily traveled roadway that is visible from the road.
- Low Competition – The commercial market is under served creating a waiting list for service.
- Spacious Premises – Multiple buildings with ample parking, providing efficient and designated space for all provided services; truck yard for overflow parking
- Stable and Growing Revenues – Owner expects Revenue to top $5.5 million for 2019
- Large and Growing Market – Market is growing in both retail and commercial sections and offers multiple growth opportunities.
- Experienced and Talented Team – Each department has trained and experienced staff capable of handling day-to-day operations ensuring smooth transition.
Facilities: Business utilizes several independent buildings ranging in size from 1,700 to 7,000sf which are positioned on a multi-acre property. Each building is allocated for a different service with ample parking and driveway access. Many buildings are newly renovated or have seen renovations in the last few years.
Real estate is offered for purchase at an additional price of $2,500,000.Employees:
SBA loans are available to qualified buyers
Seller will provide training to ensure a smooth transition.